At last, after many delays, I’ve finally set up a Three Straight preview.
I’m using TestFlight to manage the distribution. To create a TestFlight account and register your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, click here:
TestFlight will install some necessary software on your device. Register as many devices as you like. Then, within a day or so, I will make a Three Straight build for you.
Once I create a build, TestFlight will send you a notification emali with a download link.
From your device, click the link. Three Straight will install on your device, and you can start playing.
What happens after that?
– as I add new features to Three Straight, I will make new builds available.
– you will receive a notification email for each new build. Just click he link to install.
- You are Red. The computer is Blue.
- You start.
- Take turns moving one space in any direction. No jumps.
- The first player who gets three marbles in a straight line wins.
- Shake to reset.
Three Straight has just barely come alive. Only single-player mode is supported. The computer plays at about a Medium ability. There’s no way to change levels, or play online, or play with two people — yet! These features and more are coming as soon as possible.
Thank You !
Thanks for participating. Please give feedback by leaving comments on this forum. And please follow @threestraight on twitter!